The Rustic Shop - Review about Employee Experience from Edmonton, Alberta
I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago.
I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well.
A few days ago, the CEO, Kimmie Klock, posted a photo of the new mason jar candles on one of our facebook groups. She asked reps to comment and give feedback on sales of these candles. Being in Canada, I commented that I was unable to see any yet as shipping was "ridiculous" to Canada as it's based on weight and mason jar candles are expensive.
NO EXPLANATION FROM ANYONE. Just blocked.
The. They blocked me from all groups, closed my rep account, and posted on one of the groups that I was removed for inappropriate conduct and behavior.
I've sent many emails and nobody will give me an explanation.
Several other members have contacted me privately to give support and they've told me there is ALOT of bullying within The Rustic Shop.
Do not deal with this company. They are unprofessional cowards and they do not stand behind their reps, their products, or their customers!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Employee Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam. Agio sepcifically provides..."
- "Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013. By May 2014 the slide cracked. Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix.. Tub is cracked from dealership..."
- "On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within..."