The Rustic Shop - Thankful I joined for free

Thankful I joined the business for free. But after having done so, nothing could be sold, at all. It was EXTREMELY expensive for the product it was, and now come to find out she was only buying from a place we could all buy from and then marking it up for OUR customers?

Today I found out that Kimmie Klock is closing down her DS side of The Rustic Shop. This comes after literally no warning. She tells us that as of April 3rd, our sites will no longer be active. We can become Wholesale Distributors for her, though! Oh boy. Spending 100.00 on bs to sell for her when we could do that ourselves.

I didn't join for this kind of nonsense. I don't trust Kimmie and am pissed off that I can't seem to listen to the conference call that was held every month.

Do not buy junk from this business, and certainly don't attempt to join. Kimmie cares not a bit for her employees.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 25 #1164447

Their grammar in their report is so poor.

1 0 Reply

Apr 29 #1151633

Having seen the products, I am unclear as to who would want to buy this stuff... but if people want to sell it, why not cut her out of the equation?

2 0 Reply

Apr 18 #1146447 Johnson City, New York

well said! glad you weren't one who was brainwashed.

0 0 Reply

Apr 07 #1140959

I so agree with you.

1 0 Reply

Mar 31 #1137301

I am asking you to remove the 1st pic in this complaint. This was my notes and you have no right to use them. Please remove as it lists reps names on them. I did not give you permission to use something I wrote.

0 4 Reply

Apr 18 #1146449

She doesn't have to remove anything Fawn.

4 0 Reply

Jun 06 #1169559

Thank you for posting everything and all the pictures. I was actually named one of the contest winners and have not received anything. I spoke to another former rep and of course she claims she got hers a long time ago. However I'm sure it helps to be a favourite.
I'm sad to see the company is so poorly ran and I think it would be in Kimmi's best interest to let it go and move on. It's obvious she can't make profits and fulfil anything and the lack of their man power to even be able to respond to emails is highly unorganized and doesn't work in business. Not to mention the reputation of the company is awful.
For the user that posted the 1st picture should be removed - I don't agree at all in fact I encourage more people to post their conversations and emails to further show their proof on how they are being treated. She has every right to be posting those notes they are only notes.
Very disappointed I stuck up for this company and as I have mentioned before I am working with this website to have those positive comments removed as this company turned out to be nothing but a waste of my time joke and loss of money as well as many others.
For those people who would actually be interested in the products The Rustic Shop sells, I actually found many of their suppliers and you may as well go to them instead of spending way more with them and lose out on money and or not even get your order along with non needed hassle and your emails ignored. You can even search
... Show more

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Rustic Shop. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Rustic Shop.
Filing a new complaint about