Thankful I joined the business for free. But after having done so, nothing could be sold, at all. It was EXTREMELY expensive for the product it was, and now come to find out she was only buying from a place we could all buy from and then marking it up for OUR customers?
Today I found out that Kimmie Klock is closing down her DS side of The Rustic Shop. This comes after literally no warning. She tells us that as of April 3rd, our sites will no longer be active. We can become Wholesale Distributors for her, though! Oh boy. Spending 100.00 on bs to sell for her when we could do that ourselves.
I didn't join for this kind of nonsense. I don't trust Kimmie and am pissed off that I can't seem to listen to the conference call that was held every month.
Do not buy junk from this business, and certainly don't attempt to join. Kimmie cares not a bit for her employees.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Business practices
- Communication practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- The Rustic Shop Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "We bought a kitten a couple of weeks ago from PetsMart at 2242 Hwy K in O'fallon, Missouri, where Banfield also offers veterinary services. Recently we nearly paid $40 for..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."