I was a rep with this company for a few months when I began noticing strange things.It always bothered me that there was no phone number to call.

I also had trouble receiving responses from customer service. In particular, when I emailed them promptly to cancel an order and was told a few days later that it was too late to cancel it. They also take items and sell them for more than retail. Their mason jar candles sell for $12.99 and can be purchased directly from the manufacturer for $7.99 retail.

They also mark up other items quite high such as their Montana West purses.

One listed for $69.99 was found online for a retail price of $48.99.Makes the items quite hard to sell if your conscience doesn't bother you about ripping people off once you find these things out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of the rustic shop customer care. The Rustic Shop needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the rustic shop customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Rustic Shop.

Had an Experience with The Rustic Shop?

Comments

Wait till you see the cheap Chinese jewelry that you can buy on ebay for 50¢ and get free ePacket mail.And now she has spun off another store will is selling resale items.

Sure everyone wants to pay $12 for a used top.This woman is a scam a year.

It's obvious what you lack in knowledge of Direct Sales you make up in ignorance.Anyone and everyone that's ever been involved in any kind of DS Business knows that prices are usually a little higher then the norm, how else are you going to be PAID that Commission or get the Discount on your own orders that I'm sure you were eager to take advantage of.

Not to mention the mere overhead of running an Online Business itself, Website fees, Maintance repairs & fees, Shipping Materials, Packaging Materials, Marketing Materials, Home Office employees,etc., that's just to name a few of the many things that need to be paid just like any other Business. And where do those Business's make their money? On the merchandise they "SELL" by BUYING low, selling HIGHER.

Your entitled to your Opinion, and I'm sorry to see that you had a bad experience with The Rustic Shop because overall it's a very lovely Company with a great Family value core, but if your going to bash a good Companies name and try to tarnish their rep atleast make or have a valid arguement, and I'm sorry but the Pricing is not one.

If you don't like the prices you simply don't buy the item.Thats's for customers to decide, NOT YOU.

TheRusticShop
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, United States #1102436

Dear previous representative,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with The Rustic Shop.We apologize if our products did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share this information.

Additionally, our email address is the best way to contact us.Our team at the home office always promise to get back to you with a customized response, but due to volume it may take up to 24 hours.

Please email us and let us know if we can assist you any further.

Best regards,

The Rustic Shop Team www.therusticshop.com | info@therusticshop.com

to TheRusticShop #1157271

Please, you don't respond to emails either.